Admission for Grade 11 - ISC
Admission is based on the availability of seats.
Admission will be given on first come first serve basis.
Student will be required to appear for a Written Test for Science, English and Mathematics.
Submission of Class IX and Class X Report card (Pre-Board) is mandatory.
Admission will be based on the consistent performance of the child during Class IX and Class X (at their respective schools) + Written test.
Selection of students will be at the discretion of the School Authorities and Management. Schedule for the written test will be intimated to parents through email or phone.
Only selected candidates will be called for further admission process.
Management reserves the right to admission.
The Admission procedure begins in the month of November. Parents may contact the School office to obtain Application forms and other details.
Registration for Admission to be done in the Reception.
Collect the Admission Application Form from the School office
Submit filled form along with necessary attachments as mentioned in the Application Form
Candidates will be called for the Entrance Test
Final List will be announced on the Availability of Seats
Admission will Complete after payment of the First Installment Fee
Documents For Submission
- Filled Admission Application Form.
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Stamp size photos of the student and parents (corrected one)
- Transfer certificate.
- Aadhar Card of Student, Mother, Father.
- Official copy of reports/marks card from previous school
Eligibility for Admission to Grade XI
- Candidates who have been awarded for certificates in the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations
- Students should have successfully completed Class X or equivalent from IGCSE / MYP / ICSE / CBSE / State Board
Registration for ISC Board examinations
- The school will register the students with the council in Class XI in the month of August of the academic year.
- No candidate shall be permitted to change his/her subjects after registration in class XI.
- Click Here for more details regarding ISC regulation & Syllabus book.
Courses Offered for ISC Grade XI and Grade XII
Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology
Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science
Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Electricity & Electronics
Accounts, Economics, Commerce, Business Studies
Accounts, Economics, Commerce, Mathematics
Accounts, Economics, Commerce, Political Science
Accounts, Economics, Commerce, Computer Science
Accounts, Economics, Commerce, Sociology
Accounts, Economics, Commerce, Geography
Economics, Psychology, Political Science, Sociology
Psychology, Political Science, Sociology, Geography
Political Science, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology
Fee should be paid by Demand Draft or through Parent app Mychamp (Digital mode of payment).
The Demand Draft should be made in favour of Seshadripuram Public School.
Please write the name of the student and class behind the Demand Draft.
No cash payment will be accepted.