- The Academic session begins in June every year
- Admissions are open from Montessori to Std VIII only, subject to availability of seats. The Admission procedure begins in the month of January. Admission is based on the performance of the candidates in written/oral tests. Parents may contact the School office to obtain Application forms and other details.
- Fee should be paid by Demand Draft only.
- The Demand Draft should be made in favour of Seshadripuram Public School.
- Please write the name of the student and class behind the Demand Draft.
- A fine of Rs. 10/- per day will be levied on payments received after the due date for 15 days.
- A fine of Rs. 200/- per week wil be levied on delayed payments after the due date. An additional period of 30 days will be granted for payment of fee with penalty, failing which the name of the student will be struck off the rolls. Re-admission will be granted at the discretion of the concerned authorities.
- No cash payment will be accepted except in the case of fee defaulters.
Commencement of ISC(10+2) for the academic year 2020-21
About ISC :
- ISC stands for Indian School Certificate. It's refers to 12th Class examination conducted by the Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations(CISCE).
- The ISC is a two year academic program designed for students in grades 11 and 12 (aged 16 to 19).
- Click here to download the details of ISC(10+2)
Instructions for ISC :
- Download the Admission Application form before10th Dec 2020.
- Submit the filled Application form to the the School office with Rs.350/- (only cash).
- Last date for Submission to the office - 10th Dec 2020.
- Shortlist for Admission to Grade XI on 30th Dec 2020.
- Click here to download the admission application form for Grade XI ISC 2021-22.
|Principal||Working days||11:00 a.m. to 12 noon||With prior appointment through phone/school diary only|
|Office Payment of Fees||Working days||09:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon|
|Teachers||1st & 3rd Saturday||09:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.||With prior appointment through diary only|
|Parent – Teachers Meeting||On the days assigned|
|Morning Assembly||8-25 to 8.45 a.m.||20 min.|
|1st Period||8-45 to 9-25 a.m.||40 min.|
|2nd Period||9-25 to 10-05 a.m.||40 min.|
|3rd Period||10-05 to 10-45 a.m.||40 min.|
|Short Break||10-45 to 10-55 a.m.||10 min.|
|4th Period||10-55 to 11-30 a.m.||35 min.|
|5th Period||11-30 to 12-05 p.m.||35 min.|
|6th Period||12-05 to 12-40 p.m||35 min.|
|Lunch Break||12-40 to 01-10 p.m.||30 min.|
|7th Period||1-10 to 1-45 p.m.||35 min.|
|8th Period||1-45 to 2-20 p.m.||35 min.|
|9th Period||2-20 to 2-55 p.m.||35 min.|
|'0' Period||2-55 to 3-30 p.m.||35 min.|
MONDAY TO FRIDAY
|Montessori||8:25 a.m. to 12:25 p.m.|
|Grade I to X||8:25 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.|
|Montessori, Grade I to IV||No Classes|
|Grade V to X, 1st & 3rd Saturday||8:25 a.m. to 12:40 p.m|